We want you to love your gear and we stand by our quality, but sometimes things can go wrong. We've made our returns process as simple as possible, so just start by filling out our Returns Request form.
How our returns process works:
- Fill out our Returns Request form
- The BlackWolf team will assess your request and let you know if it's been approved
- If approved, you will receive an email with details on next steps
- After we've received your return to our Head Office in Australia and it's in good condition, our Customer Service team will keep you updated on your exchange, credit note or refund.
A few notes from us:
- We do not offer a refund for any change of mind or incorrect decision. We will offer a credit note that will be valid for 3yrs from issue.
In the unlikely case of receiving a faulty item, the returns request must be completed within a reasonable amount of time. The item may need to be sent to our Head Office in Australia to be assessed and will either be replaced, provide a store credit or a refund. In this case, we will cover postage costs to replace it with an identical item. If you do not want the replacement item, then this however is considered to be a change of mind and a store credit will be issued.
- BlackWolf will not facilitate or accept any costs associated with returning a product due to change of mind. We recommend checking with USPS to get a quote for your return or contact our friendly customer service team to discuss options.
All items returned for refund or exchange must be returned in the original condition with tags attached (unless faulty) and in the original packaging. When returning products they must be in the original packaging and packed inside a satchel, box or the original carton they arrived in. Do not attach anything to the outside of the original packaging except where the product has been shipped in a brown coloured outer carton. Should the packaging be marked or in unsatisfactory condition there may be a chance that we will not accept your return.
You can read our full terms and conditions for more details.
(1) If you purchased your BlackWolf product on blackwolf.com, you can contact us here. Please include your order number and a photo of your product and the issue you are experiencing.
(2) A BlackWolf product expert will assess the product by the images you have supplied. If necessary, they may require the product to be returned to BlackWolf HQ for assessment (shipping is not covered by BlackWolf).
(3) Once the assessment is completed, BlackWolf will let you know about the outcome and what happens next depending on the outcome of the warranty claim.